MSD of Warren Township is now enrolling new students for 2021-2022 school year! If your child currently attends a Warren Township school, you do not need to complete online enrollment. Current students who live within Warren Township boundary will be registered automatically for the next school year. If you are experiencing any issues with online enrollment, please contact your child's new school and we will be happy to assist you in enrolling your child online.
ONLINE ENROLLMENT FOR ALL FAMILIES!
- If you are a new family (never had a student enrolled) to MSD of Warren Township please utilize our new Online Registration for new families by clicking here and selecting 'Create a New Account'.
- Help guide/Guía de Ayuda: English Español
- Help Video: Synergy Online Registration Walk-Through
- Video de Ayuda: Recorrido de registro en línea de Synergy
- To enroll in kindergarten, students must be 5 years old on or before October 1.
- Incoming kindergarten students (age five before October 1) and their families are invited to attend Kindergarten Kick-off on Monday, April 19, from 5:30-7:00 p.m., happening at all nine of our elementary school locations. Take a school tour, meet our kindergarten team, and get all of your questions answered about kindergarten. We can't wait to meet you, Class of 2034!
- The Warren Early Childhood Center offers nationally and locally recognized preschool programming for our youngest learners! We are now accepting new student enrollment and returning student registration for the 2021-2022 school year.
- For information or to enroll, please call Mary Crabtree at 317-869-4751 or visit the front office, located at 1401 North Mitthoeffer Road, Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- If you have a child currently attending the Warren Early Childhood Center now and would like to register for 2021-22, you may request a packet be sent home with your child.
STUDENTS WHO ARE EXPERIENCING HOMELESSNESS
- MSD of Warren Township Contacts
- James Taylor, Director for Student / Social Services and McKinney-Vento District Liaison can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-869-4354
- Allison Woods, Assistant Superintendent can be reached at email@example.com or 317-869-4405
- Additional information can be found here
OUT OF DISTRICT (NON-LEGAL SETTLEMENT) ENROLLMENT
- Non-Legal Settlement for 2021-22 Kindergarten students
- If you live outside of the Warren Township boundary and have a student beginning Kindergarten during the 2021-22 school year, you will need to complete the Non-Legal Settlement application. Forms can be emailed to Kathy Disney at firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at 975 N Post Road, Indianapolis, 46219.
- The Non-Legal Settlement application can be found here
- Non-Legal Settlement for 2021-22 Grades 1-12
If you live outside of the Warren Township boundary and have a student beginning Grades 1-12 during the 2021-22 school year, you will need to complete the Non-Legal Settlement application. Parents will need to provide attendance and discipline from the entire 2020-21 school year. Forms can be emailed to Kathy Disney at email@example.com or dropped off at 975 N Post Road, Indianapolis, 46219. Non-Legal Settlement applications, along with attendance and discipline, will be accepted beginning June 1, 2021.
- The Non-Legal Settlement application can be found here.
- Students in Warren Township attend school based on their home address. To determine your child's school, follow the instructions below:
- Click the Versatrans Link
- User Name: GUEST
- Password: GUEST
- Click Advance Search
- Select Child's Grade
- Enter house number, street name, and zip code
- Click Find Transportation Info button
REQUIREMENTS TO REGISTER A STUDENT IN SCHOOL
1. A valid birth certificate (one which bears an official embossed seal or imprint)
- A hospital certificate is not acceptable.
- If you do not have a birth certificate, and your child was born in Marion County, you need to visit the Marion County Health Department at 3838 North Rural. Please contact the Marion County Health Department at 221-2397 for hours, cost, and information needed for obtaining a duplicate birth certificate.
- If your child was born in Indiana, but outside of Marion County, you will need to contact Vital Records, Indiana State Department of Health at 233-2700. A recorded message will give you all necessary instructions.
2. Proof of Required Immunizations (for kindergarten)
- Required Immunizations are: 5-DTaP 4-Polio 2-Measles (Rubella) on or after 1st Birthday 2-Mumps on or after 1st birthday 1-Rubella (German Measles) on or after 1st birthday 3-Hepatitis B Vaccine 2-Varicella (Chickenpox) or physician documentation of chickenpox 2-Hepatitis A Vaccine (required by Indiana State Department of Health)
- The Indiana State Department of Health immunization requirements for the 2021-2022 school year can be viewed here.
- PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT INDIANA LAW REQUIRES ALL SCHOOL AGE PUPILS TO PRESENT PROOF OF REQUIRED IMMUNIZATIONS.
- For more information and immunization clinics, please call the Marion County Health Department’s Immunization Program at 317-221-2122 or click here
3. Parent/Guardian Photo ID
4. Proof of Residency – Two (2) Proof of Residency documents are required
- Two proof of residency documents are required. A current gas or electric bill is required as one proof of residency. If you own your home, the second document may be one of the following: closing documents, Warranty Deed, current monthly mortgage payment statement (not coupon book), Quit Claim Deed, current year tax bill, Homestead Property Claim, Lease to Buy contract, or purchase agreement. If you rent, a current valid lease is your second required document. These documents must reflect the parent/guardian name and address.
- We're here to help! If you have additional questions, please contact your child's school or call (317) 869-4300