Walker Career Center HONOR SOCIETY
To honor student achievement and leadership, promote educational excellence, and enhance career opportunities for the WCCHS membership.
To be the leader in providing recognition for excellence in career and technical education and creating significant occupational opportunities for America's top workforce education students.
- Providing the highest quality recognition for outstanding students in career and technical education,
- Supplying excellent services to our diverse and multi-cultural membership and member schools,
- Providing scholarship opportunities for its members,
- Creating new and emerging relationships between the educational community and business and industry,
- Being a flexible organization on the leading edge of technology and constantly responding to change,
- Maintaining financial responsibility to meet our increasing needs,
- Sustaining growth, innovation and continuous improvement based upon ongoing evaluation.